The Refuge will be hiring six-eight counselors from June through August. Indiviudals interested in working with The Refuge during this period must meet the following criteria:
- Be of sound mind and physical health, capable of leading and participating in strenuous outdoor activities.
- Be a regularly attending member of a Christian church.
- Pass a national background check
- Have a background in youth ministry, education, religious studies, or physical education
- Demonstrate a positive, Christ-like attitude toward persons of all races, age, gender, ethnic origins, socio-economic backgrounds and denominational affiliations
Persons interested in a summer position with Son Set Ministries should contact Sammy Hudson, Executive Director, at 252-746-4766.
**PAST SUMMER STAFF ONLY NEEDS TO SUBMIT THE BACKGROUND CHECK FORM