Harvest 2020 – Community Event
October 20 @ 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
We are excited for HARVEST on Sunday, October 20 at the Refuge! This will be a day for our communities to enjoy all the Refuge offers for FREE. We will have food, games for kids, fishing, canoeing, hay rides, music and much more. Plus, this year we have added the HARVEST TRAIL 5K RACE to fund camp scholarships.
Here is the schedule:
- 1:00-2:00pm – Booth setup time
- 2:00pm – Harvest opens to public all activities start
- 3:00pm – Harvest Trail 5K begins. Register at: RunTheEast.com
- 5:00-6:00pm – Activities shut down for worship & main speakerWe are so excited to have a day of fun that everyone can come and enjoy.
We are asking our church partners to prayerfully consider:
- INVITING – Invite their congregation & neighbors to attend Harvest on Sunday, October 20, 2:00-6:00pm. Flyer attached.
- SERVING – Host 1 or 2 options of booths for our guests to enjoy at no cost to them
- Game Booth – Set up a tent or area for a game for kids to enjoy during the day. Prizes are optional.
- Food Booth – The Refuge is providing hot dogs & lemonade that day however, we would love for some of our church partners to set up a food tent to add to our menu. Some examples could be popcorn, cakes, brownies, snow cones, can drinks, water bottles etc.
If your church could help us by providing one of these booths, please contact Lennie Furlough at 919-422-5060 or firstname.lastname@example.org.